An afternoon by the pool in the Myrtle Beach Area: normally there’s a wide range of people out there with an equally wide range of interests. What transforms their hours spent by the pool into a “Pool Party?” What makes their day that much more enjoyable—that much more memorable? Pool Parties have been one of our specialties since the early ’80s!
- For the teenagers (and all age groups), it’s personalizing a wide range of musical requests dedicated to their friends and family.
- For younger kids, it’s really-fun games and contests where there’s a special prize for winners and “a little something” for all who participate.
- For the parents, it’s seeing their children having a good time while they kick back and relax.
- For some, it’s letting themselves do a little dancing, or maybe showing off a bit, or finally learning the steps to that line dance they could never figure out, or allowing themselves to do something silly like the Chicken Dance in the water.
- For many, it’s watching that comical array of heavyweight-wrestler-types competing in a big splash contest.
Here at Music on the Strand’s DJ ENTERTAINMENT, we have learned there’s a fine line between providing entertainment that’s fun for the participants and spectators alike, and at the same time, not intrusive upon those who just want to read and bathe in the sun. We know that pulling the poolside population together and providing a fun-filled, family afternoon is what it’s all about, and we bring to the pool deck a special blend of showmanship, organization, and dedication, as well as many seasons of pool party experience.
Generally, in the Myrtle Beach area, afternoon winds from the the southeast start increasing in velocity after four o’clock. Therefore, the best time for poolside, family entertainment is between 12:00 and 4:00 p.m. A noontime start is also optimum for those venues where lunch is available outdoors.
Pool Party Prices Range in Accordance with
We furnish all props and prizes, and can make provisions for outdoor shelter as necessary.
If, on a given day due to inclement weather, a pool party entertainment needs to be cancelled, just call Music on the Strand two hours before the starting time to let us know. In all other circumstances, your DJ/Party Host will always be on deck ready to perform.
Click on the link for an extensive selection of POOL PARTY ACTIVITIES AND GAMES, both on the pool deck and in the pool!