guar-an-tee ,gar-en-’te noun
• a formal promise or assurance (typically in writing) that certain conditions will be fulfilled
• something that gives a certainty of outcome
THE FOLLOWING IS GUARANTEED OR YOUR EVENT IS FREE:
1. Your DJ will be set up, sound checked, and ready to play prior to the contracted Time of Engagement (not withstanding acts of God or government imposed mandates and emergencies).
2. Your DJ will perform in compliance with the submitted Event Planning Sheets as per the special instructions on the contract.
3. Your DJ’s equipment will operate properly, and any unforeseen malfunction will be rectified in under thirty minutes time.
4. Your DJ will be well-mannered, considerate, and conduct himself professionally at all times.
5. Your DJ will be properly attired, in accordance with the prearranged specifications.
6. Your DJ will not consume any alcohol or mind-altering substances prior to or during the engagement.
7. Your DJ will be the one you have selected and with whom you contract (except in the rare case of an unforeseen medical emergency, at which time you will be notified as soon as possible, and a suitable, professional replacement will be provided).